Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the California Industrial Development Financing Advisory Commission (CIDFAC)?
- What Are IDBs?
- What Are IDB Eligibility Requirements?
What Can IDBs Finance?
- Eligible capital expenditures include the acquisition of land, building construction, building renovation, and the purchase of machinery and equipment.
- How Does a Manufacturing Company Apply for IDB Financing?
- Absent Local Government Participation, Can a Manufacturer Still Issue an IDB?
- Does CIDFAC Offer Specialized Programs?
- What Are Key Approvals In the CIDFAC Issuance Process?
- Aside from Low-Cost Financing, What Other Benefits to IDBs Provide Manufacturers and Processors?
- Why Are IDBs important to Local Governments and How Can IDBs Benefit Communities?