Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the California Industrial Development Financing Advisory Commission (CIDFAC)?
- What Are IDBs?
- What Are IDB Eligibility Requirements?
- What Can IDBs Finance?
How Does a Manufacturing Company Apply for IDB Financing?
- Companies apply through a local government agency, which then oversees its application through the local and state issuance processes. The local government can be a city, county, economic development authority, redevelopment authority, economic development agency or a joint powers authority. For assistance on who to contact in a particular area of the state, potential applicants should call CIDFAC at (916) 653-3843.
- Absent Local Government Participation, Can a Manufacturer Still Issue an IDB?
- Does CIDFAC Offer Specialized Programs?
- What Are Key Approvals In the CIDFAC Issuance Process?
- Aside from Low-Cost Financing, What Other Benefits to IDBs Provide Manufacturers and Processors?
- Why Are IDBs important to Local Governments and How Can IDBs Benefit Communities?