Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the California Industrial Development Financing Advisory Commission (CIDFAC)?
- What Are IDBs?
- What Are IDB Eligibility Requirements?
- What Can IDBs Finance?
- How Does a Manufacturing Company Apply for IDB Financing?
- Absent Local Government Participation, Can a Manufacturer Still Issue an IDB?
Does CIDFAC Offer Specialized Programs?
- CIDFAC offers specialized programs for certain types of borrowers, as well as a program to help borrowers obtain a letter of credit. For further information, see CIDFAC program descriptions for its Small Business Program, its Empowerment Zone Program. and its State Teachers’ Retirement System (STRS) letter of credit program.
- What Are Key Approvals In the CIDFAC Issuance Process?
- Aside from Low-Cost Financing, What Other Benefits to IDBs Provide Manufacturers and Processors?
- Why Are IDBs important to Local Governments and How Can IDBs Benefit Communities?