Notice and Agenda
Meeting of the California Fiscal Recovery Financing Authority Organized Pursuant To The Fiscal Recovery Financing Act Government Code Section 99000 et seq.
915 "L" Street, Redwood Room
Sacramento, California 95814
May 19, 2004
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
Arnold Schwarzenegger, Governor of California
Philip Angelides, State Treasurer
Steve Westly, State Controller
Donna Arduin, Director of Finance
Sunne Wright McPeak, Secretary of Business, Transportation and Housing Agency
Ron Joseph, Interim Director of General Services
Tony Harris, Acting Director of Transportation
The Governor may be represented by his designee, and any of the other members may be represented by his or her deputy.
- Consideration of Minutes of the Special Meeting of March 16, 2004.
- Consideration of Resolution 2004-01, entitled: A Resolution Rescinding Resolution 2003-02, Which Resolution, Among Other Things, Authorized The Issuance And Sale Of One Or More Series Of California Fiscal Recovery Financing Authority Recovery Bonds In An Amount Not To Exceed $12,709,000,000; and Ratifying Certain Actions Heretofore Taken By The Chairperson Of The Authority and the Treasurer of the State on behalf of the Authority.
- Appointment of a clerk for the purpose of keeping a record of the topics discussed and decisions made in closed session.
- Adjournment to a closed session, pursuant to Government Code Section 11126, subdivisions (e)(1) and (e)(2)(A), to confer with the Attorney General and co-counsel regarding California Fiscal Recovery Financing Authority v. All Persons Interested in the Matter of the Validity of the Fiscal Recovery Bonds to be Issued and a Trust Agreement to be Entered Into by the California Fiscal Recovery Financing Authority; Certain Ancillary Agreements and a Fund Agreement Related to the Fiscal Recovery Bonds; and Certain Proceedings and Matters Related Thereto, Sacramento County Superior Court Case No. 03AS06875.
- Reconvene open meeting.
- If authorized by the Authority, report regarding actions taken in closed session.
- Public comment.
There will be an opportunity for public comment at the end of each item, prior to any action.
Note: Items designated for information are appropriate for Authority action if the Authority chooses to take action. Agenda items may be taken out of order.
The California Fiscal Recovery Financing Authority complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) by ensuring that the meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities, and providing this notice and information given to the Members of the California Fiscal Recovery Financing Authority in appropriate alternative formats when requested. If you need further assistance, including disability-related modifications or accommodations, you may contact the Authority no later than the day prior to the meeting at (916) 445-5332, and Telecommunication Device for the Deaf (TDD) services at (916) 324-6547.
Questions or requests for additional information prior to the Authority meeting may be referred to Madelynn McClain, California Department of Finance, 915 L Street, Sacramento, California 95814, telephone: (916) 322-5540.