Meeting Notice and Agenda
Water Conservation Finance Committee
Water Conservation Bond Law of 1988 (Prop 82)
State Treasurer’s Office
915 Capitol Mall
July 15, 2009
(or upon adjournment of the Pooled Money Investment Board meeting)
- Call Meeting to Order.
- Roll Call:
- State Treasurer
- State Controller
- Director of Finance
- Director of Water Resources
- Chairperson of the California Water Commission
- Approve the June 20, 2007, Water Conservation Finance Committee Minutes.
- Election of the Interim Finance Section Manager of the Public Finance Division, State Treasurer's Office, or his or her designees, as the Water Conservation Finance Committee Secretary to administer the Water Conservation Bond Law of 1988.
- Consideration of Resolution XXIV under the Water Conservation Bond Law of 1988, authorizing the issuance of State of California Water Conservation Refunding Bonds in the principal amount outstanding not to exceed $39,297,500.
- Public Comment.
The Water Conservation Finance Committee complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) by ensuring that the meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities, and providing the notice and information given to the members of the Water Conservation Finance Committee in the appropriate alternative formats when requested. If you need further assistance, you may contact Scott Rutherford no later than five calendar days before the meeting at (916) 653-2183 and Telecommunication Device for the Deaf (TDD) services at (916) 654-9922.
Questions or requests for additional information prior to the committee meeting may be referred to Scott Rutherford of the State Treasurer’s Office, 915 Capitol Mall, Room 261, Sacramento, CA 95814 at (916) 653-2183.
Posted Online 7/3/09