Resources on the Web
- Conference on Material Claims Against Germany (Claims Conference)
- $1.25 Billion Swiss Banks Settlement Claims
- Holocaust Claims Processing Office (HCPO)
Although this office is managed by the State of New York, it is free and available to residents of any state. The HCPO can assist in obtaining supporting documentation or suitable alternatives.
- California Department of Insurance Holocaust Site
- U.S. Holocaust Memorial
- Simon Wiesenthal Center
- Survivors of the Shoah Visual History Foundation
- Interagency Group on Nazi Assets
- American Red Cross -
International Social Services
Provides help with tracing documentation for restitution claims.