- Achieving a Better Life Experience for People With Disabilities (CalABLE)
- California Alternative Energy and Advanced Transportation Financing Authority (CAEATFA)
- California Debt and Investment Advisory Commission (CDIAC)
- California Debt Limit Allocation Committee (CDLAC)
- California Educational Facilities Authority (CEFA)
- California Health Facilities Financing Authority (CHFFA)
- California Healthy Food Financing Initiative Council (CHFFIC)
- California Industrial Development Financing Advisory Commission (CIDFAC)
- California Pollution Control Financing Authority (CPCFA)
- California School Finance Authority (CSFA)
- California Secure Choice Retirement Savings Investment Board
- California Tax Credit Allocation Committee (CTCAC)
- California Transportation Financing Authority (CTFA)
- Cannabis Banking Working Group (CBWG)
- Centralized Treasury and Securities Management Division (CTSMD)
- ScholarShare Investment Board (SIB)
Statement from Treasurer Chiang on Gov. Jerry Brown's Action to Bolster Dam Safety, Repair Water Infrastructure
State Treasurer John Chiang released the following statement on Gov. Jerry Brown's announcement that he will take action to bolster dam safety and fix California's aging water transportation and infrastructure. Read this news release.
Intersections: Green Bonds Ė A New Path to Curb Climate Change
There is no better time than now to talk about climate change and what we can do to head off an onrushing existential disaster. Read this month's edition of Intersections.
Treasurer Launches Innovative Program to Finance Electric Vehicle Charging Stations Throughout California
State Treasurer John Chiang, together with the California Energy Commission, announced that the Anza Electric Cooperative will be the first recipient of a state-supported loan specifically designed to make electric vehicle charging stations as ubiquitous as local gas stations. Read this news release.
Treasurer John Chiang Responds to Congressional Threat to Californiaís Secure Choice Retirement Plan
For the past four years, California has been striving to provide a comfortable and dignified retirement to 6.8 million private-sector workers. That effort is now under siege. Read this news advisory.
Treasurer Chiang Issues Statement on President Trumpís Executive Order to Gut Financial Protection Laws
Treasurer Chiang Issues Statement on President Trumpís Executive Order to Gut Financial Protection Laws. Read this news release.
Statement from Treasurer John Chiang on CalSTRS Vote to Lower Discount Rate
State Treasurer John Chiang released the following statement after todayís vote by the CalSTRS Board to lower the pension planís discount rate. Read this news release.
Treasurer Launches Innovative Start-Up Program To Support Under-Funded Extracurricular Activities and After-School Learning
State Treasurer John Chiang has announced the launch of the Scholar Dollars grant program to address the growing need for funding to support extracurricular and after-school programs at California schools. Read this news release.
Treasurer Chiang, 27 Asian American Office Holders Decry President Trumpís Muslim Ban
State Treasurer John Chiang and influential Asian Pacific Islander Americans elected to local, state and federal offices today asked President Donald Trump to rescind his "unconstitutional executive order shutting our nation’s borders to travelers from seven predominantly Muslim countries based solely on their race and religious beliefs." Read this news release.
As White House Doubles Down on Denial, Treasurer Chiang Pursues New Path to Curb Climate Change
State Treasurer John Chiang issued a stinging rebuke to Trump administration climate deniers and reaffirmed Californiaís support for the goals of the Paris Agreement. Read this news release.