Phone: (888) 278-0296
Participant Code: 6531748
The California Secure Choice Retirement Savings Program is developing regulations. The Program anticipates it will initiate the emergency rulemaking process by the end of 2017 or in January 2018. The draft regulations, a presentation on the draft regulations, and comments on the draft regulations are included below:
The Program will host public workshops on draft regulations in Sacramento December 5th and in Los Angeles December 7th.
- CalChamber, CMTA, et. al.
- CAMEO - Small Business California - Small Business Majority
- National Association of Professional Employer Organizations (NAPEO)
- The ERISA Industry Committee (ERIC)
- The Pew Charitable Trusts
- United Ways of California
- California Immigrant Policy Center
- J. Mark Iwry
- Young Invincibles