- Debt Line Monthly Newsletter
- Socially Responsible Investing – What Does it Mean and What's the Risk?
- Proposition 218 and Special Assessments
- Mello-Roos Community Facilities Districts Yearly Fiscal Status Reports 2016-2017
- California Debt Financing Guide
- California Public Fund Investment Primer
- Local Agency Investment Guidelines
The California Debt and Investment Advisory Commission (CDIAC) improves the practice of public finance in California by providing responsive and reliable information, education, and guidance to state and local public agencies and other public finance professionals.