Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the California Industrial Development Financing Advisory Commission (CIDFAC)?
- What Are IDBs?
What Are IDB Eligibility Requirements?
- The borrower must be a manufacturing or processing company.
- The amount of bond financing for any one application cannot exceed $10 million, or be less than $1 million.
- The company�s total capital expenditures from three years before the bond sale to three years after the sale � including capital expenditures made with the IDB proceeds � cannot exceed $20 million in the project�s public jurisdiction.
- The company cannot have more than $40 million in outstanding IDB debt nationwide.
- What Can IDBs Finance?
- How Does a Manufacturing Company Apply for IDB Financing?
- Absent Local Government Participation, Can a Manufacturer Still Issue an IDB?
- Does CIDFAC Offer Specialized Programs?
- What Are Key Approvals In the CIDFAC Issuance Process?
- Aside from Low-Cost Financing, What Other Benefits to IDBs Provide Manufacturers and Processors?
- Why Are IDBs important to Local Governments and How Can IDBs Benefit Communities?