Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the California Industrial Development Financing Advisory Commission (CIDFAC)?
- What Are IDBs?
- What Are IDB Eligibility Requirements?
- What Can IDBs Finance?
- How Does a Manufacturing Company Apply for IDB Financing?
Absent Local Government Participation, Can a Manufacturer Still Issue an IDB?
- Yes. The California Infrastructure and Economic Development Bank (CIEDB) can issue IDBs in those locations where the local government does not wish to participate in the issuance process. The CIEDB can be reached at (916) 322-1399.
- Does CIDFAC Offer Specialized Programs?
- What Are Key Approvals In the CIDFAC Issuance Process?
- Aside from Low-Cost Financing, What Other Benefits to IDBs Provide Manufacturers and Processors?
- Why Are IDBs important to Local Governments and How Can IDBs Benefit Communities?