Local Reviewing Agency (LRA) Application Process
All applicants are required to submit the California Tax Credit Allocation Committee (TCAC) application and attachments to TCAC with the $2,000 application filing fee. Applicants must also submit a copy of the application with a cover letter and evaluation form directly to the LRA. Applicants must submit the application materials on flash drive, CD or DVD directly to (1) LRA, and (2) TCAC. Please follow the instructions below for submitting the LRA package.
For submission to the LRA:
- Complete the LRA transmittal letter on your letterhead.
- Create a flash drive, CD or DVD that includes the LRA evaluation form (updated May 2016) and the complete TCAC application with all attachments.
- Mail the transmittal letter and the flash drive, CD or DVD to the appropriate LRA; reference LRA Contacts.
- Use a traceable method for mailing the transmittal letter and the flash drive, CD or DVD to the LRA.
For submission to TCAC:
- Include a copy of the original LRA transmittal letter on the project’s TCAC application flash drive, CD or DVD.
- Include the proof of mailing to the LRA along with the TCAC application.
TCAC will follow up with the LRA and send them the $1,000 project evaluation fee upon receipt of their completed and executed evaluation form. If you have any questions about this process, please contact your regional analyst at 916-654-6340.