Amended Meeting Notice and Agenda
Housing and Homeless Bond Act of 1990
State Treasurer's Executive Office Conference Room 110
915 Capitol Mall
January 17, 2007
(or upon adjournment of the Pooled Money Investment Board meeting)
- Call Meeting to Order
- Roll Call:
- State Treasurer
- State Controller
- Director of Finance
- Director of the Department of Housing and Community Development
- Executive Director of California Housing Finance Agency
- Approve the January 28, 2002 Housing Committee Minutes.
- Election of Finance Committee Secretary to administer the Housing and Homeless Bond Act of 1990.
- Consideration of Resolution XIV under the Housing and Homeless Bond Act of 1990, authorizing the issuance of State of California Housing and Homeless refunding bonds in the principal amount of not to exceed $460,000,000 $460,000.
- Other non-action items
- Public Comment
The Housing Committee complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) by ensuring that the meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities, and providing the notice and information given to the members of the Housing Committee in the appropriate alternative formats when requested. If you need further assistance, you may contact Dennis L. Beddard no later than five calendar days before the meeting at (916) 323-7279 and Telecommunication Device for the Deaf (TDD) services at (916) 654-9922.
Questions or requests for additional information prior to the committee meeting may be referred to Dennis Beddard of the California Department of Housing and Community Development, P.O. Box 952052, Sacramento, CA 94252-2052 at (916) 323-7279. The meeting and agenda will be posted to the website at www.hcd.ca.gov.