Meeting Notice and Agenda
Housing Finance Committee
Housing and Emergency Shelter Trust Fund Act of 2006
State Treasurer's Executive Office Conference Room 110
915 Capitol Mall
February 21, 2007
(or upon adjournment of the Pooled Money Investment Board meeting)
- Call Meeting to Order
- Roll Call:
- State Treasurer
- State Controller
- Director of Finance
- Director of Housing and Community Development
- Executive Director of the California Housing Finance Agency
- Secretary of the Business, Transportation and Housing Agency
- Approve the January 18, 2006 Housing Finance Committee Minutes.
- Under the Housing and Emergency Shelter Trust Fund Act of 2006, authorize the Treasurer to employ bond counsel for legal opinions related to the sale of bonds and commercial paper notes under the bond act pursuant to Government Code Section 16760.
- Consideration of Resolution I under the Housing and Emergency Shelter Trust Fund Act of 2006, authorizing the issuance of State of California Housing and Emergency Shelter bonds or commercial paper notes in the principal amount not to exceed $1,500,000,000.
- Consideration of Resolution II under the Housing and Emergency Shelter Trust Fund Act of 2006, authorizing the issuance of State of California Housing and Emergency Shelter refunding bonds in the principal amount not to exceed $1,500,000,000.
- Other Non-Action Items
- Public Comment
The Housing Finance Committee complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) by ensuring that the meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities, and providing this notice and information given to the members of the Housing Finance Committee in the appropriate alternative formats when requested. If you need further assistance,including disability-related modifications or accommodations, you may contact Tim Aguirre no later than five calendar days before the meeting at (916) 654-1038 and Telecommunication Device for the Deaf (TDD) services at (916) 654-9922.
Questions or requests for additional information prior to the committee meeting may be referred to Dennis L. Beddard of the California Department of Housing and Community Development, P.O. Box 952052, Sacramento, CA 94252-2052 at (916) 323-7279 or Tim Aguirre of the State Treasurer's Office, 915 Capitol Mall, Room 261, Sacramento, CA 95814 at (916) 654-1038.