About the California Educational Facilities Authority (CEFA)
- CEFA Overview
- Mission Statement
- Authority Members
- Applications Available for Downloading
- Program Fee Schedule
- Frequently Asked Questions
- CEFA Brochure
- CEFA Act
CEFA administers programs that provide tax-exempt, low-cost financing to private, non-profit higher educational facilities: a Bond Financing Program for construction projects, and a short-term Equipment Financing Program. Previously administered programs include a Student Loan Program.
Additionally, CEFA manages the California Student Loan Authority, which has the authority to issue tax-exempt bonds to fund student loans and to purchase federally reinsured student loans from eligible lending institutions.
Also, CEFA administers the College Access Tax Credit Fund.
- Agendas, Staff Reports, Minutes and Notices of Tax Equity and Fiscal Responsibility Act (TEFRA) Hearings
- College Access Tax Credit Fund
- Meeting Agendas, Staff Reports, Minutes and Notices of TEFRA Hearings
- Financing Programs
- College Access Tax Credit Fund Overview
- Template Bond Documents – Investment Grade Rated Transactions
- Contract CEFA 04-14 – Notice of Intent to Award