Healthcare Expansion Loan Program II (HELP II)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- What is the HELP II Loan Program?
- What is the maximum loan amount and interest rate?
- How long does it take to obtain financing after the loan application is submitted?
- How do I apply for a loan or get more information about the HELP II Loan Program?
The HELP II Loan Program was created by CHFFA to improve and expand access to healthcare by providing small and rural health facilities and district hospitals with adequate financing for their capital needs.
CHFFA currently offers the following loan types and terms.
Loan Types and Terms*
|Equipment & Furnishings||Refinance||Purchase, Construct, & Renovate Real Property|
|Loan Amount||$25,000 - $1,500,000||$25,000 - $1,000,000||$25,000 - $1,500,000|
|Amortization||5 years||15 years||20 years|
* Loan terms are subject to change.
Generally, loans may be funded as early as 30 days after a loan is approved by the Authority.