Electric Vehicle Charging Station Financing Program
Loans enrolled in the Electric Vehicle Charging Station Financing Program can be used for the design, development, purchase, and installation of electric vehicle charging stations at small business locations in California.
Funded by the California Energy Commission, the California Capital Access Program (CalCAP) may provide up to 100% coverage to lenders on certain loan defaults. Borrowers may be eligible to receive a rebate of 10-15% of the enrolled loan amount.
All CalCAP loans are made by participating lending institutions. Please contact the lender of your choice.
Lender Sign Up for the Program
Loans, Claims and Reports
- Loan Enrollment Documents
Tools for Lenders
- Lender Manual
- North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Code
- Qualified Disadvantaged Communities
- Census Tract Tool
- Census Tract Tool (guided walkthrough)
- Claim Interest Calculator