Investment Protection Standards
Public Finance Division
Pooled Money Investment Account (PMIA) Loan Application
RFQs for the Bond Counsel and Underwriter Pools are accepted on an on-going basis. If you have any further questions regarding an RFQ, please contact Christina Sarron.
- Bond Counsel – Request for Statement of Qualifications
- Financial Advisor – Request for Statement of Qualifications
- Underwriter – Request for Statement of Qualifications
Centralized Treasury and Securities Management Division
Note: These forms are only to be used by pre-approved program participants. If you would like more information on becoming an approved participant, please contact the Investment Division at (916) 653-3147.
- Request to Deposit, Withdraw, or Substitute Collateral (Form STO-TD-011B)
- Request to Deposit, Withdraw, or Substitute Collateral - Attachment for SBA Only
- Request to Deposit, Withdraw, or Substitute Collateral - Mortgages Only (Form STO-TD-011C)
- Monthly Report of Mortgages Pledges as Collateral (Form STO-TD-203)
- Agreement for Safekeeping (Depositary is the Federal Reserve Bank)
- Agreement for Safekeeping (All Other Depositary Banks)
- Contact Information Sheet