Investment Protection Standards
Public Finance Division
Pooled Money Investment Account (PMIA) Loan Application
Supplemental Request for Underwriter Statement of Qualifications – No Place Like Home Program
The State Treasurer’s Office is requesting that qualified firms interested in providing senior managing underwriting services for the No Place Like Home Program bonds to be issued by the California Health Facilities Financing Authority (CHFFA), submit a statement of qualifications to this office by 12:00 pm California time on November 10, 2016, via e-mail to STO@treasurer.ca.gov. The statement of qualifications should respond to the Supplemental Request For Qualifications below.
RFQs for the Bond Counsel and Underwriter Pools are accepted on an on-going basis. If you have any further questions regarding an RFQ, please contact Christina Sarron.
- Bond Counsel – Request for Statement of Qualifications
- Financial Advisor – Request for Statement of Qualifications
- Underwriter – Request for Statement of Qualifications
Centralized Treasury and Securities Management Division
Note: These forms are only to be used by pre-approved program participants. If you would like more information on becoming an approved participant, please contact the Investment Division at (916) 653-3147.
- Request to Deposit, Withdraw, or Substitute Collateral (Form STO-TD-011B)
- Request to Deposit, Withdraw, or Substitute Collateral - Attachment for SBA Only
- Request to Deposit, Withdraw, or Substitute Collateral - Mortgages Only (Form STO-TD-011C)
- Monthly Report of Mortgages Pledges as Collateral (Form STO-TD-203)
- Agreement for Safekeeping (Depositary is the Federal Reserve Bank)
- Agreement for Safekeeping (All Other Depositary Banks)
- Contact Information Sheet