Request for Proposal (RFP)
Investment Protection Standards
Public Finance Division
Pooled Money Investment Account (PMIA) Loan Application
Request for Financial Advisor Statement of Qualifications
The State Treasurerís Office requests that financial advisory firms interested in admission to the State Treasurerís Office Financial Advisor Pool submit a Statement of Qualifications to this office by 1:00 p.m., California time, on June 2, 2015. The statement of qualifications should respond to the attached Request for Qualifications.
Requests for Qualifications (RFQs) for the Bond Counsel and Underwriter Pools are accepted on an on-going basis. If you have any further questions regarding an RFQ, please contact Deanne Brown at (916) 654-6169.
- Bond Counsel – Request for Statement of Qualifications
- Underwriter – Request for Statement of Qualifications
Centralized Treasury and Securities Management Division
Note: These forms are only to be used by pre-approved program participants. If you would like more information on becoming an approved participant, please contact the Investment Division at (916) 653-3147.
- Request to Deposit, Withdraw, or Substitute Collateral (Form STO-TD-011B)
- Request to Deposit, Withdraw, or Substitute Collateral - Attachment for SBA Only
- Request to Deposit, Withdraw, or Substitute Collateral - Mortgages Only (Form STO-TD-011C)
- Monthly Report of Mortgages Pledges as Collateral (Form STO-TD-203)
- Agreement for Safekeeping (Depositary is the Federal Reserve Bank)
- Agreement for Safekeeping (All Other Depositary Banks)
- Contact Information Sheet