Investment Protection Standards
Pooled Money Investment Account (PMIA) Loan Application
Requests for Qualifications (RFQs) for the Bond Counsel, Financial Advisor, and Underwriter Pools are accepted on an on-going basis. If you have any further questions regarding an RFQ, please contact Deanne Brown at (916) 654-6169.
- Request For Bond Counsel Statement of Qualifications
- Request For Financial Advisor Statement of Qualifications
- Request For Underwriter Statement of Qualifications
Centralized Treasury and Securities Management Division
Note: These forms are only to be used by pre-approved program participants. If you would like more information on becoming an approved participant, please contact the Investment Division at (916) 653-3147.
- Request to Deposit, Withdraw, or Substitute Collateral (Form STO-TD-011B)
- Request to Deposit, Withdraw, or Substitute Collateral - Attachment for SBA Only
- Request to Deposit, Withdraw, or Substitute Collateral - Mortgages Only (Form STO-TD-011C)
- Monthly Report of Mortgages Pledges as Collateral (Form STO-TD-203)
- Agreement for Safekeeping (Depositary is the Federal Reserve Bank)
- Agreement for Safekeeping (All Other Depositary Banks)
- Contact Information Sheet