Collateral Support Program
The California Capital Access Program Collateral Support (CalCAP CS) pledges cash to cover the collateral shortfall of loans of $50,000 or more. CalCAP CS provides up to 40% of the loan value, with the possibility of an additional 10% for businesses located in a Severely Affected Community.
All CalCAP loans are made by participating lending institutions. Please contact the lender of your choice.
Lender Sign Up for the Program
- What Financial Institutions Qualify to Participate?
- Financial Institution Application
- Certification to Participate in the State Small Business Credit Initiative Program
Loans, Claims and Reports
- Collateral Support Enrollment Documents
Tools for Lenders
- Lender Manual
- Severely Affected Communities
- North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Code
- Census Tract Tool
- Census Tract Tool (guided walkthrough)
- How to Calculate the Number of Employees and Full Time Equivalents (FTEs)
- State Small Business Credit Initiative (SSBCI) Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- SSBCI National Standards
- SSBCI Policy Guidelines
- Regulation O