California Capital Access Program Loan Loss Reserve
The California Capital Access Program (CalCAP) Loan Loss Reserve is a form of loan portfolio insurance which may provide up to 100% coverage on certain loan defaults. By participating in the CalCAP Loan Loss Reserve, lenders have available to them a proven financing mechanism to meet the financing needs of California's small businesses.
All CalCAP loans are made by participating lending institutions. Please contact the lender of your choice.
Lender Sign Up for the Program
- What Financial Institutions Qualify to Participate?
- Financial Institution Application
- Certification to Participate in the State Small Business Credit Initiative Program
Loans, Claims and Reports
- Loan Enrollment Documents
Tools for Lenders
- Lender Manual
- Severely Affected Communities
- North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Code
- Census Tract Tool
- Census Tract Tool (guided walkthrough)
- How to Calculate Number of Employees and Full Time Equivalents (FTEs)
- What Loans are Prohibited?
- Does the Business Type Qualify?
- Claim Interest Calculator
- Frequently Asked Questions
- State Small Business Credit Initiative (SSBCI) Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- SSBCI National Standards
- SSBCI Policy Guidelines
- Regulation O