Low-Income Housing Tax Credit Programs
For additional information on the Low-Income Housing Tax Credit Program please contact CTCAC.
The California Tax Credit Allocation Committee (TCAC) facilitates the investment of private capital into the development of affordable rental housing for low-income Californians. TCAC allocates federal and state tax credits to the developers of these projects. Corporations provide equity to build the projects in return for the tax credits. TCAC verifies that the developers have met all the requirements of the program and ensures the continued affordability and habitability of the developments for the succeeding 55 years.
- Post-Award Requirements
- Accessible Units Reasonable Accommodation Requirements
- Compliance Monitoring Program
- Regulations (Qualified Allocation Plan)
- High-Cost Task Force Discussions
- 2016 Sustainable Building Method and Minimum Construction Standards for Energy Efficiency
- California Utility Allowance Calculator (CUAC)
- Low Income Weatherization Program
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on Transfer Events