California Tax Credit Allocation Committee
- Fact Sheet: Treasurer John Chiang’s Affordable Housing Initiative
- Committee Members
- Meeting Agendas, Schedule and Materials
- CTCAC Development Staff Regional Assignments
- Fast Facts
- List of Projects and Map
- American Recovery & Reinvestment Act (ARRA) Information
- Sign Up to Receive CTCAC Information
Did You Know?
The California Tax Credit Allocation Committee (CTCAC) administers the federal and state Low-Income Housing Tax Credit Programs. Both programs were created to promote private investment in affordable rental housing for low-income Californians.