California Tax Credit Allocation Committee
- Fact Sheet: Treasurer John Chiang’s Affordable Housing Initiative
- Committee Members
- Meeting Agendas, Schedule and Materials
- CTCAC Development Staff Regional Assignments
- Fast Facts
- List of Projects and Map
- American Recovery & Reinvestment Act (ARRA) Information
- Sign Up to Receive CTCAC Information
- 2017 Income Limits and Maximum Rents
- May 2017 Proposed Emergency Regulation Change
- Exchange of 2016 Nine Percent (9%) Federal Credit and State Credit
- 2017 First Round Competitive Tax Credit Applications Received
Did You Know?
More than 18,000 affordable housing units were built in 2015 using 9% or 4% state and federal tax credit awards. Read more Fast Facts from 2015
The California Tax Credit Allocation Committee (CTCAC) administers the federal and state Low-Income Housing Tax Credit Programs. Both programs were created to promote private investment in affordable rental housing for low-income Californians.