California Tax Credit Allocation Committee
- Fact Sheet: Treasurer John Chiang’s Affordable Housing Initiative
- Committee Members
- Meeting Agendas, Schedule and Materials
- CTCAC Development Staff Regional Assignments
- Fast Facts
- List of Projects and Map
- American Recovery & Reinvestment Act (ARRA) Information
- Sign Up to Receive CTCAC Information
- 2016 Placed-in-Service Workshop Presentation Slides
- 2016 First Round Letter of Intent (LOI) Net Credit Pricing at the 90-Day Readiness Deadline
- Fall 2016 Final Proposed Regulation Changes
- TCAC Placed-in-Service Workshops
Did You Know?
More than 18,000 affordable housing units were built in 2015 using 9% or 4% state and federal tax credit awards. Read more Fast Facts from 2015
The California Tax Credit Allocation Committee (CTCAC) administers the federal and state Low-Income Housing Tax Credit Programs. Both programs were created to promote private investment in affordable rental housing for low-income Californians.