Debt Management Curriculum
Once fully developed, the nine module curriculum will be delivered through an online learning management system that will allow elected officials to engage each module at their own pace, track learner progress, assess learner comprehension and provide feedback, and issue certification of completion.
- Why do public agencies issue debt?
- What you need to know before issuing debt (Pilot)
- Risks of debt financing
- Debt structuring
- Selecting and compensating consultants
- Marketing and selling debt
- Understanding the cost of borrowing
- Administering the authority of the governing body
- Living with debt