Home ->> CDIAC ->> Education ->> 2012 Debt Issuance and Public Investment Seminars and Conferences ->> Seminar Materials
Municipal Debt Essentials: Debt Basics Day One
March 13, 2012 – Kellogg West Conference Center
- Introduction to the Bond Market
- Session One: Bond Concepts and Overview
David Brodsly, Managing Director, KNN Public Finance
Cheryl Hines, Managing Director, Raymond James & Associates, Inc.
- Session Two: Long-term Debt Financing Options: Understanding Best Practices
Jeffrey Stava, Esquire, Nossaman LLP
Kimberly Quinones, Managing Director, Ramirez & Co., Inc.
- Session Three: Current Short-term Financing Options
Debra Saunders, Vice President, Fidelity Capital Markets
Betsy Kiehn, Vice President, Stifel, Nicolaus & Co.
- Session Four: Changing Roles and Responsibilities of Debt Issuers and Finance Team Members
Facilitator: Brent Mason, Finance Director, City of Riverside
Brian Forbath, Shareholder, Stradling Yocca Carlson & Rauth LLC
Chris Lynch, Attorney and Vice President, Jones Hall
Brian Thomas, Managing Director, Public Financial Management
Raul Amezcua, Principal, De La Rosa & Co.
- Session Five
- Cost of Issuance
- Initial Disclosure