Municipal Market Disclosure
March 3, 2020
Hilton Irvine / Orange County Airport
Both the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and the Government Accountability Office noted in their evaluations of the municipal market the need to improve market transparency through better disclosure. Improving the practice of municipal securities market disclosure is an ongoing process, strengthened by annual staff training. This CDIAC seminar will focus on the SEC rules and regulations, in addition to California-specific CDIAC reports, for primary and secondary disclosure practices by public agencies. This program is open to all interested parties.
- Cost: Public $150 / Private $250
- Education Credits
- MCLE: CDIAC is a State Bar of California approved MCLE provider. Attendance at this course will satisfy 6.5 hours of continuing education in accordance with MCLE Rule and Regulations.
- CPE Credits: Attendance at this course will satisfy 6.5 hours of ongoing training required for county treasurers, county tax collectors, and county treasurer-tax collectors required under Government Code Section 27000.9.
- Other: For other accredited professionals, please submit the certificate of attendance to your governing body for approval of continuing education credits.
- Accommodations: To reserve a room at the Hilton Irvine/Orange County Airport, please book online or contact the hotel at 949-833-9999 by Wednesday, February 19, 2020. Reference the group code MARKET to receive the group rate of $120.00 plus tax per night. The hotel has a 72-hour cancellation policy.
- Reminder: March 3, 2020 is the California Presidential Primary Election. Please make the appropriate arrangements to vote by mail if you will be unable to visit your polling place before it closes on Election Day.