California Pollution Control Financing Authority
- Annual Reports
- Audits/Financial Disclosure Reports
- Bond Program TEFRA Hearings
- Board Meetings
- CPCFA by the Numbers
- CPCFA Procurement
- Governing Statutes, Regulations, and Policies
- Link to the California Grants Portal
- Link to the California Office of the Small Business Advocate
- News Releases
- State Small Business Credit Initiative (SSBCI 2.0)
The California Pollution Control Financing Authority (CPCFA) administers programs which incentivize capital investment in specific economic activities reflecting state and federal policy goals.
CPCFA was approved as part of the State Treasurer’s Office in 1972 and began taking action March 7, 1973. Our name references our original conduit bond projects which addressed industrial air and water pollution.