Bond and Note Financings
Provides School Districts, County Office of Education, Community College Districts,
and Non-profit borrowers access to the capital markets.
If you have any questions about the Bond and Note Financing program, please contact CSFA.
CSFA serves as a conduit issuer on behalf of nonprofit borrowers to provide access to the capital markets. CSFA’s low-cost fee structure, intercept mechanism, and no-cost, state-level Tax Equity and Fiscal Responsibility Act (TEFRA) hearing process has made CSFA the issuer of choice for creditworthy nonprofit educational borrowers throughout the state. To date, CSFA has issued more than $1.5 billion in bonds to provide low-cost, fixed rate financing to California schools, school districts, community college districts, and county offices of education.
- Financing Program Application
- Meeting and Document Deadlines
- Conduit Financing Checklist
- Bond Issuance Guidelines
- Post-Issuance Tax Compliance Procedures
- Governmental and Governmental Sponsored Borrower Fees
- 501(c)3 Non-Profit Borrower Fees