California School Finance Authority
- Notice of Proposed Financing (Alta Public Schools)
- Notice of Proposed Financing (iLEAD Schools)
- Notice of Proposed Financing (Real Journey Academies)
- Incentive Grants – Round 15 Awardees and Alternates
- California School Facility Grant Program( SB740) Proposed Permanent Regulations
- Updated Financing Program Application Now Available
Did You Know?
CSFA has disbursed over $2.2 billion to charter schools throughout the State since 2002 to meet facility and working capital needs.
The California School Finance Authority (CSFA) was created in 1985 to finance educational facilities and provide school districts and community college districts access to working capital. Since its inception, the Authority has developed a number of school facilities financing programs primarily focuses on assisting school districts, and non-profit borrowers to meet their working capital and facility needs.