CTCAC Form B
PLEASE REVIEW INSTRUCTIONS SHEET WITHIN THE FORM B BEFORE COMPLETING.
(See “Instructions to Complete” worksheet in Form B)
The Form B distributes the qualified basis of a project by building and provides the information for the IRS Tax Form(s) 8609:
- Typos and errors on the Form B and inconsistencies between the Form B, Placed in Service Excel Application (PIS E-App), and other documents will delay the placed in service review and IRS Tax Form(s) 8609 issuance.
- Please review to ensure accuracy – the Form B information and figures are copied into fields on the IRS Tax Form(s) 8609 to complete.
An Excel version and Signed PDF version(s) are required for completed Form B(s). All information must match between Excel and PDF version(s). Include the following when submitting:
- Completed Excel version of the Form B.
- When sending the original, completed Excel version of the Form B, do not send a linked version. A Form B that is linked to an external document cannot be changed, and CTCAC staff are routinely making corrections to the Form B submissions.
- PDF signed version(s), DocuSign and electronic signatures accepted (scanned copies acceptable).