Low-Income Housing Tax Credit Programs
For additional information on the Low-Income Housing Tax Credit Program please contact CTCAC.
The California Tax Credit Allocation Committee (TCAC) facilitates the investment of private capital into the development of affordable rental housing for low-income Californians. TCAC allocates federal and state tax credits to the developers of these projects. Corporations provide equity to build the projects in return for the tax credits. TCAC verifies that the developers have met all the requirements of the program and ensures the continued affordability and habitability of the developments for the succeeding 55 years.
- Regulations (Qualified Allocation Plan)
- $500 Million State Credit Resource
- Certificated State Credit
- Use these forms when reporting sales to TCAC. If you have questions on completing the forms, please contact Gina Ferguson at email@example.com. Send completed forms to Lucy Vang at Lucy.Vang@treasurer.ca.gov
- Current Guidance
- 2021 TCAC/HCD Opportunity Area Maps
- Historical Funding Information
- Hybrid Application Guidance
- TCAC Lease Rider Process
- TCAC Lease Rider
- California Utility Allowance Calculator (CUAC)
- Information About the Section 811 Project Rental Assistance Demonstration Program