Meeting Notice and Agenda
Housing Finance Committee
Housing and Emergency Shelter Trust Fund Act of 2002
State Treasurer's Executive Office Conference Room 110
915 Capitol Mall
January 16, 2008
(or upon adjournment of the Highway Safety, Traffic Reduction, Air Quality and Port Security Committee meeting)
- Call Meeting to Order
- Roll Call:
- State Treasurer
- State Controller
- Director of Finance
- Director of Housing and Community Development
- Executive Director of California Housing Finance Authority
- Secretary of the Business, Transportation and Housing Agency
- Approval of the September 19, 2007 Housing Finance Committee Minutes.
- Consideration of Resolution VII under the Housing and Emergency Shelter Trust Fund Act of 2002, authorizing the issuance of State of California Housing and Emergency Shelter Refunding Bonds in the aggregate principal amount outstanding not to exceed $1,317,620,000.
- Other Non-Action Items
- Public comment
The Housing Finance Committee complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) by ensuring that the meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities, and providing this notice and information given to the members of the Housing Finance Committee in the appropriate alternative formats when requested. If you need further assistance, including disability-related modifications or accommodations, you may contact Tim Aguirre no later than five calendar days before the meeting at (916) 654-1038 and Telecommunication Device for the Deaf (TDD) services at (916) 654-9922.
Questions or requests for additional information prior to the committee meeting may be referred to Tim Aguirre of the State Treasurerís Office, 915 Capitol Mall, Room 261, Sacramento, CA 95814 at (916) 654-1038.