Treasurer Chiang Appoints Economic Advisory Council
Treasurer Chiang Suspends Fees for Water and Energy Efficiency Program
Treasurer John Chiang has suspended administrative fees for the Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) Loss Reserve Program, a move that may result in a total annual savings of up to $750,000 for participants. Read the news release in English and Spanish.
Treasurer Chiang Tackles State’s Affordable Housing Crisis
State Treasurer John Chiang is leading a six-month engagement with housing leaders and key stakeholders regarding California’s growing affordable housing crisis. Read the news release in English and Spanish.
Buy California Bonds
Californians face great challenges as we work together to make our state a great place to live -- for us and future generations. By purchasing California bonds, you can invest in quality schools, safer communities, affordable housing and improved transportation systems. You can help build parks and libraries, and preserve our natural resources.
To learn more about California bonds and how to purchase them, visit Buy California Bonds.
College Access Tax Credit Fund
Help California’s college students get the funds to stay enrolled in school and earn a substantial tax credit when you do. Beginning with the 2014 taxable year, a portion of the money you contribute to the College Access Tax Credit Fund may go toward increasing the Cal Grant B Access awards. Doing so for the 2014 taxable year, you will receive a state tax credit equal to 60 percent of your donation.
To learn more about the College Access Tax Credit Fund and how to apply, please visit College Access Tax Credit Fund.
Financing Jobs/Education/Health Care/Green Economy/Housing
- California Alternative Energy and Advanced Transportation Financing Authority
- California Debt and Investment Advisory Commission
- California Debt Limit Allocation Committee
- California Educational Facilities Authority
- California Health Facilities Financing Authority
- California Healthy Food Financing Initiative Council
- California Industrial Development Financing Advisory Commission
- California Pollution Control Financing Authority
- California School Finance Authority
- California Secure Choice Retirement Savings Investment Board
- California Tax Credit Allocation Committee
- California Transportation Financing Authority
- Centralized Treasury and Securities Management Division
- ScholarShare Investment Board
Calendar of Events
Events scheduled for 12/19/2012:
There are currently no events scheduled for this date.
- Bond Sale Calendar
- Latest Report on Outstanding and Authorized State Bonds
- GO Bond Finance Committee Meeting Agendas
- Public Finance Division