California Alternative Energy and Advanced Transportation Financing Authority (CAEATFA)
- Sales and Use Tax Exclusion Applications Considered to Date
Updated July 2018
- REEL Notice of Proposed Rulemaking, and Upcoming Public Hearing on 6/12/18
- Notice of Intent to Award – Audit Services Contract #CAEATFA03-17
- 4/19/18 Workshop: Flexible Financing for Commercial Energy Savings
- Slide Presentation Available for Affordable Multifamily Financing Pilot Design Workshop
Did You Know?
CAEATFA awarded $100 million in sales tax exemptions to advanced manufacturers in 2015, the highest total ever awarded by the State of California. These manufacturers create tens of thousands of high-paying, permanent jobs that help bolster the state's economy.
The California Alternative Energy and Advanced Transportation Financing Authority (CAEATFA) works collaboratively with public and private partners to provide innovative and effective financing solutions for California’s industries, assisting in reducing the state’s greenhouse gas emissions by increasing the development and deployment of renewable energy sources, energy efficiency, and advanced transportation and manufacturing technologies to reduce air pollution, conserve energy, and promote economic development and jobs.
Here's what we offer:
Treasurer Helps South San Francisco Business Expand, Add New Technology
Blue Line Transfer, Inc., a full service public disposal and recycling facility in South San Francisco, took advantage of two of the Treasurer’s programs to expand and add a new technology in the form of an anaerobic digester that will help our state meet its environmental goals.