GoGreen Home Contractor Information
The GoGreen Home Energy Financing program (GoGreen Home) was designed to facilitate greater deal flow by helping you reach new customers, sign more contracts and increase the overall scope and value of the projects you complete. GoGreen Home was formerly known as the Residential Energy Efficiency Loan program (REEL).
The California Hub for Energy Efficiency Financing (CHEEF) was established by the State of California to create attractive financing options for your customers so that more projects with deeper energy savings can be completed. By participating in GoGreen Home, you can make these financing products available to your customers and share in the benefits, including a statewide marketing, education and outreach campaign promoting the availability of special financing for energy projects – like yours.
Why Should Contractors Participate?
- Offer 100% financing to your customers with exceptional rates and terms
- Close more deals by offering financing created especially for energy projects
- Access a network of approved lenders to help source potential projects
- Join a network of approved contractors and be featured on GoGreenFinancing.com
- No cost to participate
- Full Text of GoGreen Home Regulations
- 2021 GoGreen Home (formerly REEL) Program Update Summary
- March 2022 Summary of Program Changes
For more information, please see the Contractor Resources page on GoGreenFinancing.com.
Join GoGreen Home
Step 2: Register and complete a Contractor Training
Complete the GoGreen Home Program Compliance Training. Choose from the on-demand training (you can start, pause and resume on your own schedule) or request a live webinar from the contractor support team.
- Compliance Handbook Updated February 2023
- Project Requirements Checklist
- Lender Chart
- Project Process and Required Documents
- Borrower Consent to Share Credit Information with Contractor (Optional form)
- Combustion Appliance Safety Test Requirements Overview
Required Project Documentation: Blank Forms to Download
- Itemized Invoice (Excel download)
- Certificate of Completion
- GoGreen Home Borrower Form
- CHEEF Bill Impact Estimate
Contractors may provide their own bill impact estimates for customers, or they may use the CHEEF bill impact estimate, which conveys average residential energy savings data for the State of California.
- Combustion Appliance Safety Test Form (Courtesy form – contractors may use their own form. To see if a project requires a combustion appliance safety test, read the CAS Overview.)
If you have any questions about GoGreen Home, please email the contractor support team.