Bond Financing Program
Designed to provide private university financing that can be used to purchase equipment or build and improve campus facilities.
If you have any questions about the Bond Financing Program, please contact CEFA.
The California Educational Facilities Authority's (CEFA's) Bond Financing Program provides affordable, tax-exempt bonds to qualified nonprofit higher education institutions that wish to buy or refinance property and equipment, or build and improve campus facilities, in order to better serve its student population and faculty.
Eligible borrowers may use proceeds from the sale of bonds for:
- The construction and/or renovation of facilities.
- The acquisition of land for future projects.
- The acquisition of existing facilities.
- The refinancing of existing debt.
- Costs of issuance.
- Other qualified expenses.