California Educational Facilities Authority
- CEFA Bond Financing Program: Online Application Is Now Available
- Notice of Intent to Award – Contract # CEFA 01-21, Financial Analyst Services
- CEFA Model Bond Documents are now available for Direct Placement transactions
- College Access Tax Credit Fund: The application period is closed for the 2021 taxable year.
- CEFA Bond Financing Program: Updated and Streamlined Bond Application Is Now Available
Did You Know?
CEFA’s Bond Financing Program has issued, in total, over $12 billion in bonds to 59 California private colleges and universities.
The California Educational Facilities Authority (CEFA) was established for the purpose of issuing revenue bonds to assist private non-profit institutions of higher learning, in the expansion and construction of educational facilities.
Here's what we offer:
Approved Bond Projects:
Loyola Marymount University
Mount Saint Mary’s University
Loma Linda University
University of San Francisco
Art Center College of Design
Santa Clara University