California Educational Facilities Authority
- Notice of Intent to Award-CEFA 01-19
- Responses to Questions – RFP No. CEFA 01-19
- Addendum Notice No. 1 – RFP No. CEFA 01-19
- Request for Proposals (‘RFP”) for Audit Services – RFP No. CEFA 01-19
- College Access Tax Credit Fund: The application period for the 2019 taxable year is open. The amount of the tax credit, based on the percentage of the contribution, is 50%.
Did You Know?
CEFA’s Bond Financing Program has issued, in total, over $12 billion in bonds to 59 California private colleges and universities.
The California Educational Facilities Authority’s mission is to provide private, nonprofit higher education institutions with the assistance needed to reduce the cost of financing the construction of campus facilities through a tax exempt revenue bond program. The construction and improvement to facilities will help qualifying schools better serve their student population by offering more opportunities and better access to academic programs.