California Educational Facilities Authority
- Notice of Intent to Award – Financial Analyst Services Contract No. CEFA 05-17
- RE-BID RFP No. CEFA 05-17
- Responses to Questions – RFP No. CEFA 05-17
- Request for Proposals (‘RFP”) for Financial Analyst Services – RFP No. CEFA 05-17
- College Access Tax Credit Fund: The application period is open for the 2018 taxable year. The amount of the tax credit, based on the percentage of the contribution, is 50%.
Did You Know?
CEFA’s Bond Financing Program has issued, in total, over $12 billion in bonds to 59 California private colleges and universities.
The California Educational Facilities Authority’s mission is to provide private, nonprofit higher education institutions with the assistance needed to reduce the cost of financing the construction of campus facilities through a tax exempt revenue bond program. The construction and improvement to facilities will help qualifying schools better serve their student population by offering more opportunities and better access to academic programs.