California Educational Facilities Authority
- CEFA - Small Business Option, Document Scanning and Shredding Services
(SBO No. CEFA03-22)
- Request for Information for Issuer’s Counsel Services, RFI No. CEFA04-22
- Notice of Intent to Award Contract #CEFA02-22
- Addendum to the Key Action Dates for RFP No. CEFA02-22
- Notice of Intent to Award Contract # CEFA01-22
- College Access Tax Credit Fund: The application period is open for the 2022 taxable year.
- CEFA Bond Financing Program: Online Application Is Now Available
- CEFA Model Bond Documents are now available for Direct Placement transactions
- CEFA Bond Financing Program: Updated and Streamlined Bond Application Is Now Available
Did You Know?
CEFA’s Bond Financing Program has issued, in total, over $12 billion in bonds to 59 California private colleges and universities.
The California Educational Facilities Authority (CEFA) was established for the purpose of issuing revenue bonds to assist private non-profit institutions of higher learning, in the expansion and construction of educational facilities.
Here's what we offer:
Approved Bond Projects:
Loyola Marymount University
Mount Saint Mary’s University
Loma Linda University
University of San Francisco
Art Center College of Design
Santa Clara University