Home ->> CEFA ->> Bond Financing Program ->> Application Process and Resources ->> Meetings/Hearings
CEFA Meetings/Hearings/Agenda Requirements
- Transactions are set for hearings and approvals after receipt of an application (see Application Submission)
- Regular Meeting Schedule is typically the last Thursday of every month at approximately 1:30 pm at CEFA offices in Sacramento.
- Special Meetings are possible in extraordinary circumstances.
- Agenda Deadlines: CEFA must distribute each meeting agenda at least 10 days in advance of meetings unless there is an extraordinary situation meeting legal requirements for shorter notice pursuant to Government Code Sections 11125.4 and 11125.5
- Tax Equity and Fiscal Responsibility Act (TEFRA) Hearings
- A single public hearing covers projects throughout the State
- CEFA's custom is to hold hearings at its offices on the Wednesday preceding each regular monthly meeting at 10:00 a.m. Borrowers are not required to attend; alternative days and times available upon request.
- Bond Counsel submits public hearing notice to the Authority
- CEFA may arrange publication of hearing notices on its website at least 7 days prior to the hearing date; or
- Bond Counsel may arrange publication of hearing notices in required newspapers and provides affidavits of publication to CEFA at least 2 business days prior to the hearing
- The State Treasurer's Office provides issuer approval certificate within 10 days after hearing
- Single Meeting Approval via Resolution