Make a Payment
Electronic Payment System (EPS)
CHFFA’s fees and monthly HELP II loan payments can now be made via an electronic payment system. Manual payments are still accepted via check, money order, or cashier check
The system can be accessed at https://www.govone.com/PAYCAL/Home/SelectAgency.
Disclosure: By clicking on the link above, you will be leaving CHFFA’s website and entering First Data’s website. First Data is not affiliated with CHFFA and CHFFA is NOT responsible for the contents or links contained on their website. CHFFA recommends that you read and evaluate First Data's security and confidentiality statements.
Information required to make a payment:
- Applicant Name
- Invoice number and/or subsidiary number
- Bank routing number
- Bank account number
Payment will be processed as an Automated Clearing House (ACH) Debit - The ACH Debit method allows the state's data collector to electronically debit your bank account and credit the state's bank account. Your account will be debited by the state's data collector only upon your initiation and for the amount you specify.
The state pays the cost for you to make an ACH Debit payment via the First Data’s EPS. You will be responsible for any fees that your financial institution may charge.
Payments made before 3:00 p.m. Pacific Time (PT) will settle on the next banking day.
Two options are available – enrolled user and one-time payment.
Enrolled User Option:
- To become an enrolled user, please complete an Electronic Payment System Enrollment Form and return it to CHFFA by mail, fax, or email.
- After receipt of the Form, CHFFA will provide a Borrower ID number and a temporary Security Code for first time users to begin utilizing the EPS. You will be prompted to change the Security Code when you create your profile.
- On the CHFFA EPS page, please click the Register button under First Time User section and enter the information to establish/activate your account.
One-Time Payment Option:
- Click the “Access to One-Time Pay Option” located on the top of the page.
- If you want the ability to see your payment history, please use the Enrolled User Option.