Submission of application documents with electronic signatures will be accepted by the California School Finance Authority for the following Programs, so long as it meet the conditions set forth in Government Code Section 16.5
- Charter School Facilities Program (CSFP)
- Charter School Facility Grant Program (SB740)
- Charter School Facilities Credit Enhancement Grant Program
- State Charter School Facilities Incentive Grants Program
- Charter School Revolving Loan Fund Program (CSRLFP)
A full list of acceptable Electronic Signature Providers are found on the Secretary of State’s website:
See Title 2, Division 7, Chapter 10. Digital Signature for additional information regarding Electronic Signatures.