California Capital Access Program (CalCAP)
Designed to encourage banks and other financial institutions to make loans to small businesses that have difficulty obtaining financing.
If you have any questions about the California Capital Access Programs, please contact CPCFA.
- CalCAP Emergency Regulations – Notice of Approval
- CalCAP Lender Manuals – Effective August 15, 2017
- Recapture Worksheet
- Recapture Participation Form – Effective August 15, 2017
- CalCAP Forms – Effective August 15, 2017
- Participating Lenders
- Lender Roundtable Archives
- CalCAP Lender Manuals
- CalCAP Regulations
- 2016 Annual Report
- CalCAP Supports 10,000 Loans For Cleaner, Heavy-Duty Diesel Trucks
- Sign Up to Receive CPCFA Information