California Capital Access Program (CalCAP)
Designed to encourage banks and other financial institutions to make loans to small businesses that have difficulty obtaining financing.
If you have any questions about the California Capital Access Programs, please contact CPCFA.
- California Capital Access Program for Small Business Participating Lenders
- Collateral Support Program Participating Lenders
- Air Resources Board On-Road Heavy-Duty Vehicle Air Quality Loan Program Participating Lenders
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station Financing Program Participating Lenders
- California Americans with Disabilities Act Financing Program Participating Lenders
- Lender Roundtable Archives
- CalCAP Lender Manuals
- CalCAP Regulations
- 2015 Annual Report
- CalCAP Supports 10,000 Loans For Cleaner, Heavy-Duty Diesel Trucks
- Sign Up to Receive CPCFA Information