Bond and Note Financings
Provides School Districts, County Office of Education, Community College Districts,
and Non-profit borrowers access to the capital markets.
If you have any questions about the Bond and Note Financing program, please contact CSFA.
The conduit bond program provides non-profit charter schools access to tax-exempt and other tax-advantages bonds through capital markets. CSFA’s low-cost fee structure, its intercept mechanism, and its no-cost, state-level Tax Equity and Fiscal Responsibility Act (TEFRA) hearing process has made CSFA the issuer of choice for creditworthy nonprofit borrowers and school districts throughout the state. To date, CSFA has issued more than $1.5 billion in bonds to provide low-cost, fixed rate financing to California’s schools.
- Financing Program Application
- Meeting and Document Deadlines
- Conduit Financing Checklist
- Bond Issuance Guidelines
- Post-Issuance Tax Compliance Procedures
- Governmental and Governmental Sponsored Borrower Fees
- 501(c)3 Non-Profit Borrower Fees