Home ->> CEFA ->> Bond Financing Program ->> Application Process and Resources ->> Selection of Finance Team
Selection of Finance Team
- Underwriter(s) may be designated by Borrower from the State Treasurer's Office (STO) approved Underwriter Pool
- Borrower selects its own Counsel
- Borrower may select Bond Counsel from the STO approved Bond Counsel Pool with California Educational Facilities Authority (CEFA) consent
- Borrower may utilize a financial advisor (FA)
- CEFA represented by Attorney General's (AG) Office or a designated outside attorney, acting as issuer counsel
- CEFA Municipal Advisors are KNN Public Finance, LLC and Fieldman, Rolapp & Associates, Inc.
- CEFA Financial Analyst (evaluates creditworthiness of applicant) is TAP International, Inc.
- STO is Agent for Sale (following approval, pricing and bond sale are to be coordinated through CEFA with STO)
- Trustee/Paying Agent may be selected by Borrower with CEFA consent
- CEFA will designate an Analyst for each Financing as Primary Contact
- CEFA Analyst will provide contacts for CEFA/STO/AG participants
- Credit or Liquidity Enhancer identified by Borrower