Public Finance Division
Pooled Money Investment Account (PMIA) Loan Application
Requests for Statements of Qualifications
Media Consulting Services Request for Qualifications
The California State Treasurer’s Office (STO) is requesting that firms interested in providing media consulting services for the State of California’s Buy California Bonds advertising campaign submit a Statement of Qualifications to the STO by 1:00 p.m. (California Time) on June 26, 2019. The Statement of Qualifications should respond to the attached Request for Qualifications.
Statements of Qualifications
Due: 1:00 p.m. California Time, on Wednesday, June 26, 2019
Send to: InvestorRelations@treasurer.ca.gov
Subject: Firm Name-2019 Media Consulting Services SOQ
Responses to Requests for Statements of Qualifications (RFQs) are accepted on an ongoing basis. Please direct questions regarding the RFQs to Christina Sarron Csarron@treasurer.ca.gov.
Centralized Treasury and Securities Management Division
Note: These forms are only to be used by pre-approved program participants. If you would like more information on becoming an approved participant, please contact the Investment Division at (916) 653-3147.
- Request to Deposit, Withdraw, or Substitute Collateral (Form STO-TD-011B)
- Request to Deposit, Withdraw, or Substitute Collateral - Attachment for SBA Only
- Request to Deposit, Withdraw, or Substitute Collateral - Mortgages Only (Form STO-TD-011C)
- Monthly Report of Mortgages Pledges as Collateral (Form STO-TD-203)
- Agreement for Safekeeping (Depositary is the Federal Reserve Bank)
- Agreement for Safekeeping (All Other Depositary Banks)
- Contact Information Sheet