Investment Protection Standards
Public Finance Division
Credit Provider Services – Request for Proposals
Interested Firms: The State Treasurer’s Office is requesting proposals from financial firms interested in providing Credit Provider services for the State of California General Obligation Commercial Paper and Variable Rate Demand Bond Programs. Interested firms should submit a proposal by 12:00 noon (Pacific Daylight Time) on June 29, 2018 by e-mail only to STO@treasurer.ca.gov. Proposals should be responsive to the request below.
Please direct any questions regarding this request for proposal to Vicki Au-Yeung at (916) 653-3366 or Jim Bemis at (805) 496-2211 or via e-mail to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, unless given specific directions to direct questions to another designated contact person.
Pooled Money Investment Account (PMIA) Loan Application
Request for Statement of Qualifications
Bond Counsel and Financial Advisor, and Underwriter Pool
- Bond Counsel
- Financial Advisor
Bond Counsel and Financial Advisor RFQs are accepted on an on-going basis. If you have any further questions regarding an RFQ, please contact Christina Sarron.
Centralized Treasury and Securities Management Division
Note: These forms are only to be used by pre-approved program participants. If you would like more information on becoming an approved participant, please contact the Investment Division at (916) 653-3147.
- Request to Deposit, Withdraw, or Substitute Collateral (Form STO-TD-011B)
- Request to Deposit, Withdraw, or Substitute Collateral - Attachment for SBA Only
- Request to Deposit, Withdraw, or Substitute Collateral - Mortgages Only (Form STO-TD-011C)
- Monthly Report of Mortgages Pledges as Collateral (Form STO-TD-203)
- Agreement for Safekeeping (Depositary is the Federal Reserve Bank)
- Agreement for Safekeeping (All Other Depositary Banks)
- Contact Information Sheet