Brochures / Fact Sheets / Handouts
Financial Data Reports
- FY 2020-21 and FY 2021-22
- FY 2018-19 and FY 2019-20
- FY 2016-17 and FY 2017-18
- FY 2014-15 and FY 2015-16
- FY 2012-13 and FY 2013-14
Debt Affordability Reports
- 2022 Debt Affordability Report
- 2021 Debt Affordability Report
- 2020 Debt Affordability Report
- 2019 Debt Affordability Report
- 2018 Debt Affordability Report
- 2017 Debt Affordability Report
- 2016 Debt Affordability Report
- 2015 Debt Affordability Report
California Green Bond Market Development Committee and titled
Payment to Agency Report
(FPPC Form 801)
The Fair Political Practices Commission (FPPC) regulations 18944 and 18950.1 provide a procedure that agencies may use to disclose payments, which may include a payment for an official’s travel expenses for the purpose of facilitating the public’s business in lieu of using agency funds; and a payment that would otherwise be considered a gift or income to the benefiting official, but is instead accepted on behalf of the agency.
The State Treasurer's Office (STO) will post these forms on a quarterly basis if the aggregated payments received by the STO is $2,500 or more within the quarter.
State Leadership Accountability Act
Government Code sections 13400 through 13407, known as the State Leadership Accountability Act (SLAA), was enacted to reduce the waste of agency resources and strengthen internal control. In addition, the SLAA requires each state agency to conduct an internal review and prepare a report on the adequacy of the state agency’s systems of internal control, and monitoring practices.
Click here to see publications from past administrations.