California Health Facilities Financing Authority
- CHFFA Overview
- Mission Statement
- Authority Members
- Meeting Schedule, Agendas, Materials, and TEFRA Notices
- For PPE donations, please visit State of California COVID-19 Medical Supply Contributions
- Programs Fact Sheet
- Applications Available for Downloading
- Program Fee Schedules
- CHFFA Act
- Audits/Financial Disclosure Reports
- Fast Facts
- Make a Payment
- Sign Up to Receive CHFFA Information
Did You Know?
Since January 2015, CHFFA’s Bond Financing Program has issued $2,257,750,000 to 12 hospitals. In addition, the HELP II Loan Program has issued $5,415,000 to eight non-profit health care facilities. Also, the Investment in Mental Health Wellness Grant Program has awarded over $55 million to 21 counties.
The California Health Facilities Financing Authority (CHFFA) was established to be the State's vehicle for providing financial assistance to public and non-profit health care providers through loans, grants and tax-exempt bonds.
Here's what we offer:
COVID-19 FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE PROGRAMS
HELP II Loan Program