California Health Facilities Financing Authority
- CHFFA Overview
- Mission Statement
- Authority Members
- Meeting Agendas, Schedule and Materials, TEFRA Notices
- Financing Programs One Pager
- Applications Available for Downloading
- Program Fee Schedules
- CHFFA Act
- Audits/Financial Disclosure Reports
- Fast Facts
- Make a Payment
- Sign Up to Receive CHFFA Information
- Community Services Infrastructure Grant Program – Second Funding Round Open, Application deadline extension to Monday, December 2, 2019 at 5 p.m.
- Investment in Mental Health Wellness Grant Program for Children and Youth – Permanent Regulations approved, Filed with the Secretary of State May 20, 2019
- Children’s Hospital Program of 2018: Currently Accepting Applications from Children’s Hospitals and Eligible Hospitals
- Lifeline Grant Program – Permanent Regulations approved, Filed with the Secretary of State January 16, 2019
Did You Know?
Since January 2015, CHFFA’s Bond Financing Program has issued $2,257,750,000 to 12 hospitals. In addition, the HELP II Loan Program has issued $5,415,000 to eight non-profit health care facilities. Also, the Investment in Mental Health Wellness Grant Program has awarded over $55 million to 21 counties.