California Capital Access Program (CalCAP)
Designed to encourage banks and other financial institutions to make loans to small businesses that have difficulty obtaining financing.
If you have any questions about the California Capital Access Programs, please contact CPCFA.
- Additional California COVID-19 Resources
- Additional COVID-19 Resources for Businesses and Employers
- CalCAP Forms – Effective August 15, 2017
- Recapture Participation Form – Effective August 15, 2017
- CalCAP Participating Lenders
- CalCAP Lender Roundtable Archives
- CalCAP Videos and Presentations
- CalCAP Lender Manuals
- CalCAP Regulations
- 2018 Annual Report
- CalCAP Program Statistics
- Sign Up to Receive CPCFA Information