California Tax Credit Allocation Committee
- Proposed Regulation Changes with Initial Statement of Reasons
- Notice of Public Hearing
- 2020 Application Information
- 2020 Application Workshops Presentation Material – Slides
- 2020 Application Workshops Presentation Material – Notes Version
- 9% Application Workshop Registration
- Current Guidance – Development Section
- New $500 Million State Credit Resource
- Emergency Housing Relief
Did You Know?
The California Tax Credit Allocation Committee (CTCAC) administers the federal and state Low-Income Housing Tax Credit Programs. Both programs were created to promote private investment in affordable rental housing for low-income Californians.