California Tax Credit Allocation Committee
- TCAC Survey: $500 million in additional state tax credits
- New $500 Million State Credit Resource
- Proposed Regulation Changes with Initial Statement of Reasons
- Notice of Public Hearing
- The public hearings previously scheduled for San Diego (9/5/19), Los Angeles (9/6/19), and Oakland (9/11/19) have been cancelled.
- Resyndication Requirements Checklist and Q&A
- Emergency Housing Relief
- 2019 Proposed Program Schedule & Deadlines
- Opportunity Maps
Did You Know?
The California Tax Credit Allocation Committee (CTCAC) administers the federal and state Low-Income Housing Tax Credit Programs. Both programs were created to promote private investment in affordable rental housing for low-income Californians.