California Tax Credit Allocation Committee
- California Rebuilds Housing in Wake of Wildfires
- June 17, 2020 Adopted Regulations
- COVID-19 Workshops and Desk Audits Memo
- Placed in Service Deadline Extensions for COVID-19 Disaster Declaration
- COVID-19 Income Verification and Documentation Memo
- COVID-19 Recertifications and Service Amenities
- COVID-19 Workshops and Monitoring Changes Memo – UPDATED.
- 2020 $98.6 Million Annual Federal Credit for 2017 and 2018 Disaster Areas Dashboard
- 2020 $500 Million Total State Tax Credit Dashboard
- Current Guidance – Development Section
- Emergency Housing Relief
Did You Know?
The California Tax Credit Allocation Committee (CTCAC) administers the federal and state Low-Income Housing Tax Credit Programs. Both programs were created to promote private investment in affordable rental housing for low-income Californians.
How we assist:
- Increase housing production
- Increase development efficiency
- Spur new technology
- Increase opportunity for women and people of color
- Empower individuals in distressed communities
- Build wealth for all Californians