California Tax Credit Allocation Committee
- 2020 Final Proposed Regulation Changes and Responses to Comments
- COVID 19 Recertifications and Service Amenities
- COVID-19 Workshops and Monitoring Changes Memo – UPDATED.
- Message Regarding Readiness to Proceed Deadline
- 2020 First Round Competitive Applications Received
- 2020 Credit Estimates (Updated March 26, 2020)
- 2020 $98.6 Million Annual Federal Credit for 2017 and 2018 Disaster Areas Dashboard
- 2020 $500 Million Total State Tax Credit Dashboard
- Current Guidance – Development Section
- Emergency Housing Relief
Did You Know?
The California Tax Credit Allocation Committee (CTCAC) administers the federal and state Low-Income Housing Tax Credit Programs. Both programs were created to promote private investment in affordable rental housing for low-income Californians.