California Tax Credit Allocation Committee
- 2019 Credit Estimates (Updated June 12, 2019)
- Treasurer Fiona Ma’s Ten City Tour to Discuss TCAC and CDLAC Regulation Revisions
- 2019 Final Approved Recommendations
- 2019 Income and Rent Limits
- Resyndication Requirements Checklist and Q&A
- Emergency Housing Relief
- 2019 Proposed Program Schedule & Deadlines
- Opportunity Maps
Did You Know?
The California Tax Credit Allocation Committee (CTCAC) administers the federal and state Low-Income Housing Tax Credit Programs. Both programs were created to promote private investment in affordable rental housing for low-income Californians.
How we assist:Building for California's Future
CDLAC & CTCAC Regulation Revision
Workshops Material – June 14-28