California School Finance Authority
- State Charter School Facilities Incentive Grants Program Funding Round Fifteenth (2019)
- Financial Advisory Services, RFP# CSFA 01-19 Addendum Notice No. 3
- Standard Contract Language
- State Charter School Facilities Incentive Grants Program Proposed Permanent Regulation
- Updated Financing Program Application Now Available
Did You Know?
CSFA has disbursed over $2.2 billion to charter schools throughout the State since 2002 to meet facility and working capital needs.
The California School Finance Authority (CSFA) was created in 1985 to finance educational facilities and provide school districts and community college districts access to working capital. Since its inception, the Authority has developed a number of school facilities financing programs primarily focuses on assisting school districts, and non-profit borrowers to meet their working capital and facility needs.