Looking for more information about the CHEEF programs? Scroll down to find links to quarterly reports, program authorizing documents, finance company information and more.
California Hub for Energy Efficiency Financing Programs
CHEEF Reports and Additional Materials
GoGreen Home Monthly Data Summaries
Compiled every 30 days, the GoGreen Home Monthly Data Summary provides a snapshot of GoGreen Home Energy Financing (formerly REEL) program activities through easy-to-read charts, graphs and tables.
The CHEEF Quarterly Reports provide an update on staff efforts, program activity to date, loss reserve account balances and loan performance. Read the latest quarterly report from CHEEF or navigate the expandable list below for archived reports.
Past Quarterly Reports
Key CPUC Actions
- Decision 21-08-006 (August 2021 decision extending energy efficiency financing programs)
- Resolution E-5072 (April 2020 resolution approving the transition of REEL from a pilot to program)
- Resolution E-4900 (December 2017 resolution clarifying Evaluation, Measurement and Verification process)
- Decision 17-03-026 (March 2017 decision approving modifications to pilot programs)
- Decision 13-09-044 (September 2013 decision authorizing energy efficiency pilot programs)