Looking for more information about the CHEEF programs? Scroll down to find links to quarterly reports, program authorizing documents, finance company information and more.
California Hub for Energy Efficiency Financing Programs
CHEEF Reports and Additional Materials
GoGreen Home Reports
Monthly Data Summaries
Each Monthly Data Summary provides a snapshot of GoGreen Home Energy Financing (GoGreen Home, formerly REEL) program activity through easy-to-read charts, graphs and tables.
Past Monthly Data Summaries
Deemed Energy Savings Reports
Produced periodically, Deemed Energy Savings Reports estimate the energy savings achieved by GoGreen Home over the life of the program to date. They are deemed estimates only (based on predetermined savings values for installed measures) and are not intended to replace analyses of actual energy savings.
Fiscal Year Data Summaries
Annual reports detailing GoGreen Home program activity, loan performance, and energy savings by fiscal year.
GoGreen Business Quarterly Data Summaries
Launched in Spring 2022, these quarterly reports compile data from the GoGreen Business Energy Financing (GoGreen Business) program into a quick-read format with tables and graphs.
The CHEEF Quarterly Reports provide an update on staff efforts, program activity to date, loss reserve account balances and loan performance. Read the latest quarterly report from CHEEF or navigate the expandable list below for archived reports.
Past Quarterly Reports
Supplemental Reports and Other Materials
Key CPUC Actions
- Decision 21-08-006 (August 2021 decision extending energy efficiency financing programs)
- Resolution E-5072 (April 2020 resolution approving the transition of REEL from a pilot to program)
- Resolution E-4900 (December 2017 resolution clarifying Evaluation, Measurement and Verification process)
- Decision 17-03-026 (March 2017 decision approving modifications to pilot programs)
- Decision 13-09-044 (September 2013 decision authorizing energy efficiency pilot programs)